They try to perform unnecessary works in order to make money.They promise to do a complete under the hood inspection just a trick to get you to perform unnecessary works in order to make money.

I went there for an inspection and they told me they was a lots of thing wrong with car in fact they ask for a minimum of $ 1200 repair fee before the car can pass the inspection and they charge a $ 1 fee for every check.

I took the car and I went to another place they told me they was nothing wrong with the car if the car past the inspection just fine.I think we need to avoid that free complete under the hood inspection at the independence location in Virginia Beach.

Had an Experience with Kramer Tire?

Comments

Atleast they told you about the inspection.I took my car to them, they told me that they did a full inspection before replacing my timing belt.I went to another mechanic and they found a bolt in the timing belt that was replaced at Kramer.

This place is absolutely HORRIBLE.I will never do business with them again.

I just got an inspection there and they told me the repairs would be over $600. Where did you eventually go that was better?

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more