They try to perform unnecessary works in order to make money. They promise to do a complete under the hood inspection just a trick to get you to perform unnecessary works in order to make money.

I went there for an inspection and they told me they was a lots of thing wrong with car in fact they ask for a minimum of $ 1200 repair fee before the car can pass the inspection and they charge a $ 1 fee for every check.

I took the car and I went to another place they told me they was nothing wrong with the car if the car past the inspection just fine. I think we need to avoid that free complete under the hood inspection at the independence location in Virginia Beach.

Comments

Atleast they told you about the inspection. I took my car to them, they told me that they did a full inspection before replacing my timing belt.I went to another mechanic and they found a bolt in the timing belt that was replaced at Kramer.

This place is absolutely HORRIBLE. I will never do business with them again.

I just got an inspection there and they told me the repairs would be over $600. Where did you eventually go that was better?