Virginia Beach, Virginia

They try to perform unnecessary works in order to make money.They promise to do a complete under the hood inspection just a trick to get you to perform unnecessary works in order to make money.

I went there for an inspection and they told me they was a lots of thing wrong with car in fact they ask for a minimum of $ 1200 repair fee before the car can pass the inspection and they charge a $ 1 fee for every check.

I took the car and I went to another place they told me they was nothing wrong with the car if the car past the inspection just fine.I think we need to avoid that free complete under the hood inspection at the independence location in Virginia Beach.

Had an Experience with Kramer Tire?

Comments

C

Atleast they told you about the inspection.I took my car to them, they told me that they did a full inspection before replacing my timing belt.I went to another mechanic and they found a bolt in the timing belt that was replaced at Kramer.

This place is absolutely HORRIBLE.I will never do business with them again.

b_avers

I just got an inspection there and they told me the repairs would be over $600. Where did you eventually go that was better?